- Step 1: Go to Binance's Website. ...
- Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
- Step 3: Enable 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) ...
- Step 1: Go to the “Deposit” Page. ...
- Step 2: Select the Coin You Want to Deposit. ...
- Step 3: Transfer Your Coins to the Generated Address. ...
- Step 4: View Your History.
Follow these steps:
- Go to pro.coinbase.com
- Select “Create Account”.
- Complete the sign-up form, then click “Create an account”.
- Click the verification link sent to your email address.
- After verifying your email address, you will be asked to provide a phone number.
- Specify whether you would like to create an ‘Individual’ or ‘Institutional’ account. Depending on the account type selected, you will need to provide information about yourself or your institution.
- You have the option to link your bank account so you can fund your trading account with USD, GBP, or EUR. Alternately, you can skip this step and fund your account with BTC or ETH.
The profit in the channel is on the target reached. when entering a trade the bot calculate the profits according to average buy zone, avergae selling price and fees.
You can see the status of your membership by going to this link: Account. You'll see a button there where you can see your subscriptions and details about your subscription.
For our automated systems it's mandatory that you provide your telegram username when you perform a checkout.Watch the video at the link below to see how you can set up a Telegramusername. It will only take you 1 minute!
No, The membership will be updated including your remaining Days.
You can pay through the following payment methods:
Pay with crypto - Over 55 crypto's are supported (International)
Pay with ideal(belgium and netherlands only)
Pay with PayPal(International)
Pay with Credit Card(International)
If you signed up, you'll receive a few messages from our verified crypto butler on telegram with all the information you'll need. It's also important to read all the desired information at the member onboarding, and watch our tutorial video's of the trading bot, found below: